Between uses the ID (email address) you entered when you first registered, not your phone number. You can register multiple accounts even if you are using a single device or phone number.
Articles in this section
- I changed my device/phone number. What happens to my Between data?
- [Android] I'm not getting push notifications.
- [iOS] I'm not getting push notifications.
- Can I register without a phone number?
- Can I register multiple accounts?
- I lost my device.
- Can I use Between while overseas?
- Can I use the same account from multiple devices?
- What is 'Access Device Info'?
- How do I confirm my ID?
- See more…