Disconnecting means your account is disconnected from your partner’s, meaning you won’t be able to see your data from the app (More tab > Profile > Disconnect Partner).
The period in which you can recover both your data for free after disconnecting is 31 days. For Between Plus users, this period is extended up to 90 days.
If you want to restore your existing data by reconnecting with your partner, you must reconnect within the data recovery period.
[How to use]
- Before disconnecting, please remember both yours and your partner’s IDs. This is the most important information you’ll need to have.
- Please read the caution page carefully.
- Please enter your Between ID and password. If the information is correct, your disconnection will be complete.
1. The 'Disconnect' feature is for situations where you can no longer maintain a status as a couple with your partner.
2. Disconnecting and deleting your account are two different things. If you want to delete your account please click the button below.
3. If you delete your account, it will be impossible for you to restore your existing data.
4. Always proceed with caution before using this feature.
5. When you disconnect, your partner will receive a notification and an email automatically.
You can find a detailed description in the page below.
[Are you using Between Plus?]
The Between Plus Subscription service (recurring payments) doesn't cancel automatically. Please cancel the subscription if you no longer wish to use the service.