When you disconnect with your partner you will both receive an email automatically, providing information on (1) extending the data recovery period and (2) how to purchase the backup service product to save conversations and albums.
The period in which you can recover both your data for free after disconnecting is 31 days. For Between Plus users, this period is extended up to 90 days.
If you want to restore your existing data by reconnecting with your partner, you must reconnect within the data recovery period.
[How to purchase paid products]
- Open the email with the disconnection guidelines and click the link at the bottom of the email.
- Login to Between with the email address you received the email with (AKA the email you used as your Between ID).
- Please choose between the three product options.
- Please make sure that you have completed the purchase.
1. 'Full backup' only applies to the conversation remaining in the chat window (images, videos, voice memos, love letters, and stickers not included) and album photos, videos, and memos (comments under posts not included).
2. You won’t be able to backup data apart from your chats and album (home photos, special days, calendar schedule, etc.).
3. If you purchased the 'Full backup' product, you must enter your email address to receive the email with the backup details. You will automatically be directed to a page that asks for your email address.
4. 'Full backup' is purely for collecting data, therefore it’s not possible to restore the data back onto the Between app.
5. Extending the recovery period applies to both you and your partner. However, the full backup only applies to the person who paid for the service product.
6. For Between Plus users, we are providing the ‘Full backup’ feature for free. Just press the ‘backup data’ button on the upper corner of the purchase page.
1. If you want to purchase the product you must click the link from the email with the disconnection guidelines and login to your Between account.
2. You can only purchase and use the product within the data recovery period.
3. If you establish a new connection using your current account, or delete your account (or your partner deletes their account), it’s not possible to purchase the backup product to recover your existing data.
4. Please download the link within 14 days of receiving the backup email.
5. If you purchase the product but continue to repeatedly reconnect and disconnect with your partner, the purchased product will no longer be valid. You will need to purchase a new product.
6. Due to the nature of the product, you will not be able to get a refund after purchase. Please proceed with caution.
[Are you using Between Plus?]
The Between Plus Subscription service (recurring payments) doesn't cancel automatically. Please cancel the subscription if you no longer wish to use the service.