You can reconnect & restore your previous data if both of you request connection using previously connected IDs within 31 days of disconnect.
* How to reconnect & restore
- If you are connected to a different account, you must disconnect first. Only 1 account can be connected to an account at a time.
- Both of you must log in with previous IDs that have been connected to each other. If either of you log in with a different ID, or register again after deleting account, previous connection cannot be verified.
- After logging in, please send connection request to each other by entering phone numbers correctly. Between server will connect your accounts & verify previous connection when matching requests are received within 24 hours of each other.
- Once you have reconnected with correct accounts, you will see option to restore or clear previous data. Select Restore to restore all data; selecting Clear will delete all data permanently.