If you reconnected with your partner within the data restoration period, but still can’t find your existing data, it would be due to the following reasons:
- You/your partner tried to connect using a different account from the one they used to first establish the connection
- If the data restoration period has passed
- If you deleted your existing account and re-registered
- If you chose to ‘Initialize Data’ instead of restoring data
If the above doesn't apply to you, please send us an inquiry at Between’s Help Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll look into it.
- Your ID: ?
- Your partner’s ID: ?
- When did you connect with your partner? (YY, MM)
- When did you disconnect?
1. Please send us the inquiry using the email address you’re using as your Between account.
2. If you accidentally connected using a different account, please disconnect first and try connecting again using your existing account.