There are two ways you can save your Special Days.
- Home tab > Main Special Day on top of screen > ‘Add a Special Day' > Done, or
- Home tab > Calendar button > '+' button > Special Day > Done
- Count this as first day: When not set it shows as '~ days left, When set it shows as '~ days since'
- Repeat: When set, it will display the days remaining until the next recurring Special Day.
- 'Count this as first day’ and ‘Repeat’ can’t be used at the same time.
- When adding a Special Day and you turn on ‘Display on home screen’ it becomes your main Special Day, and will display a special countdown.
- If you select ‘Export to Kakao Profile’ in the settings of your Special Day, it will show up at the top of your kakao profile for your friends to see.
Tip. Android users can show preview of special day in device notifications by going to More >Settings > Show special day in notification