Passcode is a 4-digit number required to unlock Between. If you forgot your passcode, you can reinstall and log in to Between. Lock setting will be initialized.
Articles in this section
- [Android] I'm not getting notifications.
- [iOS] I'm not getting notifications.
- What is Facebook Login?
- Can I register without a phone number?
- I lost my device.
- I changed my device/phone number. What happens to my Between data?
- Can I use Between while overseas?
- Can I use the same account from multiple devices?
- What is 'Access Device Info'?
- How do I confirm my ID?
- See more…