If you are not receiving Between notifications, one of the following may be the cause:
1. PC Version
- If you are logged into Between’s PC version, your mobile device will only receive silent notifications so you may be unaware of new alerts.
- We are working to improve our notifications options so you won’t miss another notification from your partner - even when you’re using the PC version!
2. Battery Saving Apps / Battery Optimizing Apps / Cleaner Apps / Antivirus Apps
- If the Between app is force closed, you won’t be able to receive notifications.
- Even if the abovementioned apps suggest that you force close Between, please don’t force close the app!
3. Samsung Smart Manager App
- The Smart Manager app switches apps that aren’t running for more than 3 days to battery saving mode so you may not be receive notifications.
- Please don’t include Between in the Smart Manager app settings!
4. Huawei Device
- When you close the Between app, you will stop receiving notifications.
- Device Settings > Battery > Close App After Screen Lock > Between > Disable through 'Do Not Close' (steps may vary depending on the OS version)
5. Notifications Settings
- Please check your device system’s notifications settings as well!
- Device Settings > Applications > Between > Notifications > Allow Notifications
If none of the above applies to you and you’re still not receiving notifications, please contact us at this email address. firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries