First check to see if your situation applies to the below cases and follow through with the outlined solution accordingly.
1. If you canceled the subscription within the free trial period
- Canceling the subscription will prevent the payment from processing. If you want to continue using Between Plus please purchase the subscription.
2. If the registered payment card doesn’t have enough balance or has expired
- Please set up the payment card in advance so the payment processes without issue.
3. If the automatic payment fails due to inconsistent payment information registered in the store
- Please register the correct payment details in advance so the payment can process automatically without issue.
4. If Between loses its connection with the store
- Open your Between app and go to the More tab > Between Plus > Restore purchase list.
1. Be sure to read the precautions outlined on the Between Plus page.
2. Please check your payment information beforehand so there are no issues with the automatic payment process.
3. Subscription management is only possible in the store you purchased the service from.
4. Additional payment made due to user error is non-refundable. Please proceed with caution.