1. If you change your subscription product to a different subscription product
(1) If using Apple
- Purchases of additional products within the subscription period will cause both subscription products’ subscription periods to overlap with each other, thus reducing the overall subscription period.
- Please purchase a new subscription product after your existing product’s subscription period is over.
(2) If using Google Play
- Even if you purchase additional products within the subscription period, each subscription product’s subscription period is guaranteed. Therefore, your new subscription product will only take into effect once the subscription period for your existing product is over.
- However, it is not recommended to buy a new product while your existing subscription product is in effect to avoid any confusion.
2. If you change from a subscription plan to a 'Couple Lifetime Plan'
- If you purchase a 'Couple Lifetime Plan' within your subscription period, a warning message will advise you of the cancellation of your subscription plan.
- Please cancel your existing subscription plan first, or wait until the subscription period is over to purchase the 'Couple Lifetime Plan'.
- Even if you purchase the 'Couple Lifetime Plan' within the subscription period, you will not be able to get a refund for the existing subscription plan.
3. If you change from the 'Couple Lifetime Plan' to a subscription plan
- Once you purchase the 'Couple Lifetime Plan', you will not be able to purchase additional subscription plans.
4. If you purchased a subscription product and your service switched to a product your partner bought
- It is possible for the buyer status to change. Please read the above outlined guidelines in (1) and (2) then cancel the existing buyer’s subscription product.
1. If you wish to change your subscription plan, please cancel your existing subscription first.
2. Even if you purchase a different subscription plan during your existing plan’s subscription period, you won’t be able to get a refund for the existing plan.
3. Refunds aren’t possible for purchased products.