Occasionally, depending on the condition of your device, you may need to attempt purchasing your product again. Please check if the purchase was successful for each product you want to purchase.
1. Data recovery period 90-day extension
: Please go back to the purchase page and check the recovery period. If your purchase was successful, your recovery period will have been extended.
2. Full backup
: You can check if this product purchase was successful in several different ways.
- If you entered your email address after the purchase to receive the email with your backup files
- If you can see the ‘data backup’ button on the upper side of the purchase page
- If the purchase button has been deactivated on the purchase page
If none of the above applies to you, it’s safe to assume that your purchase was not successful. Please go back to the purchase page and complete the transaction.
3. Full backup + unlimited extension of data recovery period
: Please refer to 1 and 2.
1. You can’t confirm whether or not you purchased a product with just the receipt for recharging your Hearts. Please check using the steps outlined above.
2. If you received the receipt for recharging your Hearts but didn’t purchase the product you need to try again. When you attempt to purchase again, the product will be bought using the Hearts you just recharged.
3. Due to the nature of the product, you won’t be able to receive a refund once the purchase is complete.