Photos that you upload to your Album are automatically arranged into separate albums based on the date information saved in each photo (either the date the photo was downloaded/ or the date it was taken).
[How to upload photo]
- Go to Photos > Click the + button > Photo > Select photos (max. 15) you want to upload.
- Click the Edit button to choose which photo you wish to use as the story's main image or add a title.
- Add a description (comment) for each picture.
- Press the Upload button.
1. If you want to upload photos taken over the course of several days as one story, you have to first select your photos then click 'Edit Date' so all the different dates match up.
2. Photos that have already been uploaded can only be edited or deleted individually.
3. To upload videos, they must be within 1-minute (Between Plus users can upload 5-minute videos limited to 300MB).