During the process of importing messages, there is a step where you can preview the imported conversation to see if the messages are listed correctly. At this stage, if your conversations are not matched up, please check if any of the situations below apply:
1. If you and your partner have the same nick names in the messenger in which you are trying to import messages from. Or if you and your partner registered with each other's nick names.
- Please update your names back to your own and try importing your messages again.
2. If you were only chatting to yourself without a single response from your partner
- Please try importing your messages again after your partner sends a response in the chatroom you are trying to import.
3. Open chatroom
4. The text file's first line doesn't include your partner's nick name
1. Messages that have already been imported into the chat room cannot be canceled. Please proceed with caution.
2. The information above may not apply to your situation