Even if you connect with a new person, or change mobile devices, you won’t have to purchase Between Plus again. Simply continue using your existing service.
Log into your Apple/Google Play Store ID that you used to purchase Between Plus on Store app, go to the Between app > Log in > More tab > Between Plus > Restore purchase list.
However, in the case of 'Couple Lifetime Plan', if the buyer or the other party creates a new account and starts a new connection, it cannot be used continuously.
If you changed your mobile devices, please read the guidelines below.
1. If you switched to a different device with the same OS as your last device.
- Please login to your app store with the ID you used to purchase Between Plus. If you use a different account, you won’t be able to restore your purchased product.
2. If you switched to a device with a different OS from the device you used to purchase Between Plus (Android->iOS / iOS->Android)
- Cancel your existing subscription plan.
- Once your Between Plus service is canceled, purchase the service again on your new device.
3. If you purchased the 'Couple Lifetime Plan' but switched to a device with a different OS from the device you used to purchase Between Plus
- Please use the same ID, that you purchased the 'Couple Lifetime Plan', to sign in to the new device.
4. If you have purchased the 'Couple Lifetime Plan' but it was the plan disconnected after switching to a device with a different OS.
- Please sign-in to the previous OS market with the ID that you bought the plan.
- Install between app
- Restore the purchase history and sign out
- Sign-in to Between with your new phone
1. Please use the Between account you used to purchase Between Plus.
2. Additional product charges made due to user error will not be refunded. Please proceed with caution.
3. If you delete your Between OR store(Google play, Apple) ID, you have to purchase your products again. Please proceed with caution when deleting your ID.