You can import LINE & Kakaotalk conversations to your Between chat.
[How to use]
- Go to your Between chat screen > Press the arrow icon on the top right > Settings > Import messages
- Copy the email address provided by pressing the 'Copy' button
- Open KakaoTalk or LINE and select the chat room from which you wish to import messages
- Go to the selected chat room's Settings > Export Messages > Send Text Messages Only
- Paste the email address you copied earlier in the 'To' address box and send the email
- You will receive a notification on Between (*messages have arrived) which you must click
- Preview the arrived messages and if you don't see any issues you can confirm and add them to your Between chat (please make sure your messages are listed correctly)
- Once that's done, you will receive a new notification when the import is complete and will be able to see the conversation in your Between chat room.
1. You can only import text messages. Photos, stickers, videos, etc. will not be included.
2. The imported messages will be reflected on both you and your partner's chat screens so there is no need for both parties to import messages.
3. Messages that have already been imported into the chat room cannot be canceled. Please proceed with caution.
4. You can't import another conversation while you are in the importing process. Please complete your import first before attempting to import a different conversation.
5. You can't import conversations that apply to the following conditions:
- Conversations with three or more people
- Conversations where you talked to yourself with no response from your partner
- Conversations over 10MB
- Conversations that aren't in one of the six languages that Between supports
6. If you have a large quantity of messages, it may take a while to import them. Please be patient during this time.